Things have been going really really well (knock on wood).No signs of pre-e at all.
Titers are low.
Placenta previa is still an issue but not one they are worried about.
I failed my 1 hour glucose test but i'm doing the finger sticks and I think so far so good. We shall see how that pans out.
I'm 31 weeks and I can't believe I only have 7 more weeks to go. It's scary. and a bit overwhelming but I'm excited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My friend Stephanie hasn't always had it easy. She has experienced loss in her own way. But i'm not going to get into that because that is her story to tell not mine.
But this girl is a bad ass. I always joke that her and her husband have a "Moon list" which is a list that i made up that has everything that they have ever done and goes from here to the moon. In fact going to the moon might be the only thing that isn't on the list.
A random list of bad ass stuff that they have done in their short lives: surf, scuba dive, treasure hunt, live on a sailboat, travel the world on a sailboat, invent majorly complex things that go on oil rigs to keep them from exploding (like the Gulf incident), wrangle horses, save animals small and large and the list of impressive things just goes on and on.
It's like hanging out with the coolest pirate and the coolest mermaid that you've ever met in your life. They sort of seem like fictional characters because of their tales.
But in all honesty i have seen Steph at work and she is a gentle soul, a compassionate and caring soul, who spends her life healing and taking care of the innocent and the broken.
and you just wonder where is that good karma bad around when you need it?
Stephanie and Dwight have been battling infertility.
Its been a long road for them. So things are starting to pick up speed and now is the time for them to really push the pedal on this.
I decided to start a fund to try and help them out.
It's something that I wish someone would have done for me after Truman died. I mean its really stressful when funds are short and medical bills keep coming.
Honestly it feels REALLY good to even attempt to help out these bad ass people.
They really deserve support and a good shot at this before time runs out.
She will be blogging on this link with updates as she moves along in her fertility treatments.
I thought I would share her info on here in hopes that you guys would share her story and this link with people who you have met either in real life or in the blog world who can help her through this time.
Here's her link:
http://www.gofundme.com/BrookerBaby
Thanks guys, xo
No comments:
Post a Comment