Thursday, September 6, 2012

Finally: The Clerc Family

It's been far too long since i've blogged.
While busy with the wedding i wrote and then never finished about 3 posts. owell.

here are some shots from my wedding that my friends took and then a link to my professional photographer's page. Like her on facebook! She is awesome!

http://daniellecapitophotography.com/2012/09/laura-jeff-married-big-sur-ca-destination-wedding/


Cutting the pie. I made all the pie/cake stands myself.

I love you every step of the way

Our meal was inspired by our favorite dishes from Key West, New Orleans and Big Sur. Very memorable meal!

Neither of us thought that we would cry... we both did! and everyone else too.

Me and my big brother.

flaunting my dress

Kisses 

 hanging

After everything we ended up having a huge unplanned dance party n the deck. the hair came down and we got down. I love how it all happened in a genuine way. there was no need for a DJ... or someone to prompt us.... we just danced like there was no tomorrow because we were all that happy.
This pic is my brother, Jeff and I.

Walking down the aisle to "Let me call you sweetheart", which is a song that my Opa (grandfather) use to sing to me.


down the stairs at sunset


My Dad and my brother

We felt Truman with us all day. We were so happy and sad at the same time but as you guys know, it's the way life is now.
We had to cancel the lantern send off for Truman because there have been several fires in California.... my florist survived the last Big Sur fire and begged me not to risk it.
Jeff and I love the Big Sur area way too much to ever risk burning it in Truman's name. So we will be putting most of the lanterns up on Oct 15th for the Remembrance day for all of our babies instead!

I'll try to write wedding story details soon!

xo,

Photobucket



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are truly glowing :). Congratulations. I know Truman was there in so many ways <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. You look beautiful. The love you two have for each other, and for your son, is so strong in your every look, every smile, every word.
    It looked like a truly amazing day
    Love to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous. The whole event looks so beautiful and perfect in every way. Congratulations, and I wish for you a lifetime of love and blissful connection. Sending love to you and Truman <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, what a beautiful location for a wedding (I am land-locked in Kansas so anything beachy is automatically exotic!) and you looked AMAZING! CAn't wait to see all the laterns in october

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Laura Beck

    YOU

    (and Jeff)

    ARE

    BEAUTIFUL~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    **Together**

    And I kept seeing little Truman, everywhere, all through this gorgeous day.

    So much mingled sweetness, richness, sadness, joy. I felt it all, looking at your beautiful pictures.

    Only imagine what you felt...feel.

    What a beauty you are. Truly, truly.

    Every congratulations there is,

    CiM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are beautiful Laura. And what a beautiful wedding.

    J and I eloped on a beach in Jamaica, then we came home and married again with 33 of our closest family and friends. We rented out the top floor of a cosy little mom and pop Italian restaurant and ended up closing the place down at 2am. My brother in law, who's a street performer (juggles and spits fire), did a show for all of us that night too.

    Congratulations to you and Jeff, and remembering your Truman always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I checked out the pictures on the photographers page and OH MY... BEAUTIFUL!! You were such a beautiful bride! The wedding was absolutely amazing! I teared up each time I caught a glimpse of Truman in a picture. I love the ways that you honored his life that day. I don't think it could've been more perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous, so perfect! What a beautiful day, wedding, couple. Love to you and your husband, and of course, always, little Truman.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I have been MIA!

    What a wonderful beautiful wedding...I know for a long time you were not looking forward to planning any part of this..but it turned out gorgeous. You really look very happy. congratulations on sealing the deal :) Although I am pretty sure the deal was already sealed long before the party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Laura - you are a STUNNING bride. I looked at all the professional photos and was so touched by your little blue Truman hearts and all the other ways you wove him into your day.

    It is also lovely to see you and Jeff have a well deserved happy day. You've been through so much together.

    Thinking of you and your lovely Truman xx

    ReplyDelete