I feel like so much weight has lifted off of me. I'm all smiles today.
The plan covers me until December 2013 and hopefully after that the rest of our health care will be really reformed and i won't need to have a special insurance to get coverage.
I am so completely pumped about paying a reasonable amount of money for healthcare!!!!!!!!
If Barack was here right now with me we'd be doing this, lol!:
Yay. Great news! Dance it up!
ReplyDelete:0)
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful. You have me curious, what extra's will this now cover for you? Is it going to be like a typical insurance plan or will you have limited coverage?
ReplyDeleteAwesome news. We are hoping Kari can get on this after her baby insurance runs out in six months. Anything you learned that could be helpful for us?
ReplyDeleteyay - great news!
ReplyDeleteWoo! Good for you!
ReplyDeletexo
Wow Laura - I'm only getting to this very late but I'm thrilled for you! This is some much needed good news. xx
ReplyDelete