Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to my new friends and my old friends.
Thank you for walking beside me
and listening to my unpunctuated, mis-spelled, full of love and sorrow words about this time in my life.
I am grateful today but i am missing.
I am missing so much that was here and now is gone.
My heart is achey. I feel confused. heart broken. and weepy.
I want to be holding my sweet boy on his first Thanksgiving, not searching for him in every corner of this life.

All I know is that I love Truman and he will always be the best thing that ever happened to me.
and what happened to him and us will always weigh heavy on my heart.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of love. Weepy sounds about right, and I wish Truman was in your arms. Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I really wish he was there with you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish he was there too. Thanksgiving was hard for us (in October- Canada) as well as it wasnt as I had pictured for this year and I guess for all the years to come.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you today and missing young Truman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully said. Thanks you. I think sometimes people forget about the impact our children have on our lives and only look at the "sad story". We love our children and we are grateful; and will forever miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so thankful for Seamus... I wish I could just say that, on its own, with a neat little full stop at the end.

    Unfortunately, it's so much more complicated... and it's like you say, I am thankful, BUT... but we miss them, but we hurt like we've never hurt before, but we feel lost without them, but we physically ache with the wanting to hold them, nurture them, watch them grow, but they will always be missing.

    Much love to you on this difficult day xx

    ReplyDelete