Friday, October 7, 2011

Remembrance Cards



I have spent the past 3 days working on Truman's remembrance cards for his memorial next weekend.
On the back is the "I carry your heart" poem by e.e. cummings and a letter that we wrote to Truman.
I decided that I enjoy doing it and I'd like to design Remembrance Cards for people who are non-religious. Keep me in mind if someone you know needs non-religious Remembrance Cards for a Funeral or Memorial Service!






4 comments:

  1. These are so nice! Your little leo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Laura! I think this is something amazing you could do that would be expressive for you and bring joy to others. Truman is precious in the picture you chose. I wish I could be there for the memorial...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you babes :) If you would like one, I will send one to you, just let me know which one you want. He does look so beautiful in that picture, Naomi, I just wish that his eyes had not been so swollen, because he had really beautiful eyes and in this pic the eyes are not his at all.

    ReplyDelete