Our sweet rainbow baby, Remington, made his way into the world on Aug 17th!
We had an amazing birth experience and have been bonding like crazy.
I did have two elevated BP's but no other sign of pre-e! Which I'm totally stoked about.
Too much for my heart to take in. And ache, ache, aching for Truman to be there. I hate that he is not there.
He *is* in your heart, but the sight of his brother makes me long so much for him to be there in person. Even more.
What beautiful sons. Beautiful, beautiful.
And I understand what you said about going silent, about how you wouldn't be blogging much from now on. I am silent as a cave. And I don't think I will find my way out.
But how, how, how I remember you.
These pictures started the tears pouring. What you went through to get here ~~~
So astoundingly full of joy that he is safe and you are holding him,
Oh he is so precious!! Congratulations Laura. x
ReplyDeleteHe's gorgeous. Congratulations
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So very very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! Been thinking about you :) Lots of love--he is just perfect.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteLaura, I've been loving the IG pics and videos. He is a precious sweet rainbow love <3
ReplyDeleteOh, Oh, Oh, Oh
ReplyDeleteLaura Beck!
Remington!
Too much for my heart to take in. And ache, ache, aching for Truman to be there. I hate that he is not there.
He *is* in your heart, but the sight of his brother makes me long so much for him to be there in person. Even more.
What beautiful sons. Beautiful, beautiful.
And I understand what you said about going silent, about how you wouldn't be blogging much from now on. I am silent as a cave. And I don't think I will find my way out.
But how, how, how I remember you.
These pictures started the tears pouring. What you went through to get here ~~~
So astoundingly full of joy that he is safe and you are holding him,
with love,
CiM
Had to look at all the pictures again.
ReplyDeleteLittle Man!
Little feet
little eyes
little fingers
little nose
little mouth
little
sweet
sweet
heart.
He Is Stunning.
xoxo CiM
He is absolutely beautiful. He looks so much like his mommy
ReplyDeleteBut an amazing blend of the 3 of you. Mom, dad and big brother.
I know I haven't commented much ever on your blog, but I read.
I was waiting for this post, and now that I have the time to actually comment properly, I had to send you all some love.
He's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMakes my heart to smile to read about your rainbow baby =) He's absoulutely BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete