Saturday, February 2, 2013


I've heard that you show sooner and more with second pregnancies.
Well, I'm 9 weeks and people at work are already pointing at my bulging baby bump and asking questions.

----

Jeff and I, our child-less selves, went out to grab a bite yesterday.
The waitress randomly told us that when she went back to grab the menus for us that she almost grabbed a kids menu too.
I saw Truman's toddler ghost sitting in the invisible highchair next to me. It flashed through my mind that maybe in another dimension he is sitting here with us.
and maybe on some level the waitress saw it too which is why she chose to say something. who knows.
but i told her that i am pregnant now so she must have a sixth sense about these things and she seemed to like that.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment