These are all absolutely stunning. You are very talented. I've been scrolling up and down trying to find a favourite but I like them all, the images, the words, the typography. Perhaps the middle one as I just love the words so much. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Truman and all the hopes and dreams you had for him. So loved xo
Thank you so much ladies<3 I can't tell you how much it means to me that you support my design efforts and cheer me on. I have so much gratitude for you guys. xo
These are all absolutely stunning. You are very talented. I've been scrolling up and down trying to find a favourite but I like them all, the images, the words, the typography. Perhaps the middle one as I just love the words so much. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Truman and all the hopes and dreams you had for him. So loved xo
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful. xx
ReplyDeleteThese are all so lovely.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! They should be standard postcards sent to parents who have lost their babies. I feel like every one says the perfect thing.
ReplyDeletexo
Thank you so much ladies<3
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how much it means to me that you support my design efforts and cheer me on.
I have so much gratitude for you guys. xo