Thursday, September 29, 2011

same blog, new meaning

I read my last post and it brings back so many memories. Memories now that i play over and over again in my head. This biggest summer of our lives.

Julie had so graciously organized a Virtual Baby Shower for Truman and I. We thought we had more time, we didn't realize that Truman would be coming 2 months early.

I thought about starting a new blog and leaving this Virtual Baby Shower as it own blog, but it just didn't seem right.
This was part of our story together.

Thinking back to this time, I am SO grateful that Naomi and Julie got to see me while i was pregnant, before it became a full blown nightmare. I was over the moon to be carrying
Truman and I wanted to share it all with my loved ones so badly. I was lucky that they were able to visit me up here in Northern California.

Since he has been gone, i re-live what has happened to us over and over in my mind. I am grieving very deeply, more so then i ever have in my entire life. All i ever wanted was my own family. I was given that but i wanted more time with him.

So this blog....

Its dedicated to my beautiful son, Truman, who
made me a mother. Who i wish, so much, that i had more time with. Who changed my life forever. The little boy who i had so many hopes and dreams for. The most cherished love that we have ever known.

It is most definitely a love story and a safe place for me to grieve out loud.



No comments:

Post a Comment